Sex etiquette: Never be selfish, and 10 other things every woman wished men knew
There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments- Chris Rock, American comedian and actor
It’s the biggest communication gap known to mankind. Most men, smart or otherwise, think they are intelligent enough to know what their girls want. The girls, sadly, know their men are far from ticking all the right boxes. Sometimes not even half of them.
Men, well most of them, boast they can read their girl’s mind. It’s a myth that may not be busted any time soon.
In other words, communication is where we keep going wrong. So, in order to bridge that gap, we’ve compiled a list of things women really wish men knew, so that everyone’s lives could become simpler!
For your convenience, and for that rollicking session tonight between the sheets, here’s a cheat sheet no man shall ever forget. Go ahead and make her feel you can indeed read her mind.
1. If you climax first, it doesn’t mean she’d also like to stop there and then. Sex does not finish when the man climaxes. It is only when the woman orgasms that the sexual act should come to an end.
2. Never assume that your new girlfriend will like whatever your ex loved in bed. A simple gesture of asking her what she likes will tell her that you care for her. To give her the confidence that you care for how she enjoys herself is what will make her do much more for you.
3. Don’t expect her to shave her pubic hair regularly; it isn’t exactly a pleasant experience for her.
4. Its okay if you can’t locate her clitoris, just ask her what feels good. It’s ok to ask! Any woman would be fine with guiding you. Unless of course her clitoris is located in Lajpat Nagar, then it’s going to be quite a while before you locate it.
5. Increase the amount of foreplay. Don’t just rush into the act. You need to make sure that the woman is aroused and then go to the next level; otherwise it wouldn’t be a very pleasant experience for her.
6. Understand that adult movie stars might make it look a lot of things are enjoyable, but it depends from person to person. So don’t turn your special night into a step by step replay of what you saw on that porn film.
7. If the woman takes 30 minutes to orgasm, it doesn’t mean that something is wrong with her. But if that’s the way you view it, either you’ve been watching too much of porn, or you haven’t got enough sexual experience!
8. Don’t make the mistake of forgetting a birthday or anniversary. Otherwise what happens after that can be brutal. You will never hear the end of it, at least as long as both of you are together. In fact, it’ll hound you even after you’ve broken up.
9. Don’t be selfish. Women enjoy oral sex too, so for a change do some work and give her some pleasure too!
10. Men might want to have sex during a woman’s period, but it doesn’t mean the woman wants to do it too. Maybe that’s the time you should just pamper her a bit.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more